Please examine all products close upon delivery. Because we unbox and set
in place the majority of the large appliances ordered, you will have the opportunity
to fully examine the product. Products that are not unboxed should still be
opened and examined for any damage before signing for delivery. Processing
a damage claim is made infinitely easier when damage is found at the time of
delivery and noted on the bill of lading. We must be notified of damaged merchandise
with in 10 days of delivery.
For your convenience cosmetic damages can be repaired at a later date by a
qualified service technician. This will almost always occur quicker than it
would take for a new product to be shipped. At the same time you can start
to use your new appliance.
All of the products we sell include at a minimum a full one-year warranty
backed by the manufacturer for your peace of mind. If after installation the
product does not function properly you can call the manufacturer directly or
call us and we will help facilitate the repair process.
For additional piece of mind we offer discounted extended warranties.
You can purchase these warranties up to six months after the products were
purchased. If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty simply
contact us and we will gladly help.
We accept the return of any merchandise up to 30 days after delivery
under the following conditions:
1. The item is returned in the original packing along with all material including
all instruction booklets and an unmarked warranty card.
2. You are responsible for paying the return shipping charge.
3. There will be a minimum 25%
restocking charge to return the item. Anyspecial order item is not returnable.
Any trim kits, backguards, ect are not returnable.
4. An approved Return Authorization from Customer Service within 30 days after
receiving the product.
5. The item is returned in new condition.
6. Trim Kits, Special Orders, Panels and Accesories are not returnable.
7. ANY CLEARANCE ITEM PURCHASED IS NOT RETURNABLE, unless there is damage
While some companies charge you for shipping, which is non-refundable, in most
cases we do not. The non-refundable shipping charge helps other companies to
offset the cost of returns and other incidental costs. In order to give you the
best deal possible we do not normally charge you for shipping. We want to be
up front about our return policy, and offer the following suggestions to prevent
1. Make sure the items you are ordering will fit were you want
it and use the manufacture specifications to confirm the dimensions.
2. Make sure you can meet the required gas, plumbing and electric
3. On some items, make sure you have the correct door swing.
4. Save all packaging material at the time of delivery, in a
condition that will allow you to repack the merchandise, if you think you may
be returning any item for any reason.
5. Take into account all door openings. For example, make sure the Side-by-Side Refrigerator will not hit the wall it is sitting against when the door opens.
With an approved Return Authorization we will help set up the
return of the product through our national shippers. Upon return the item will
be inspected and your credit will be issued. Items with damage, missing parts,
packaging or materials, or that are not in like-new condition may warrant a
higher restocking fee or be refused altogether.
Orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of placement without
penalty. After 48 hours the order can be cancelled before it is shipped with
a restocking charge of 25%. Special Order items can not be canceled.